Saturday, September 21, 2013

Day 7 Green Juice and Sacred Geometry watercolor

Beautiful Colors aren't they?!

The green juice and the pinks and purples of the watercolor underneath.   

Today is Day Seven of my Juice Feast.  When I started out I wasn't sure how long I would go and then within the first 24 hours I wondered how long I could go.  As you know I've really been fighting with this one.  All the pain and emotions I've been going through only becoming more intensified by the juicing.  Which is all good!  I needed this- to go through this- to feel again.  

I'm thinking of having either an avocado, cucumber soup tonight or some other raw soup.  I know, I know, I'm finally doing well on the juice feast so why would I now go back to eating?  That's actually a good question.  I'm not entirely sure but I think it goes something like this.  I've done a week.  No, I conquered a week and lived through it.  My joints are feeling immensely better and I'm feeling more positive.  I've started on my journey back to health.  Yet, and I know this is so less important, I only lost a pound in the entire week, if that.  Although I do feel so much better at the same time I'm ready to getting back to chewing a bit of my food.  Yes, I understand its all about comfort and emotions and I acknowledge and accept that.  I've decided I'm going to continue my large green juice every morning.  Eat fruit at lunch and then have a raw vegetable meal for dinner.  At least for the time being.  I ordered Dan McDonald's (The Life Regenerator) newest DVD set "Detox Mastery".  As soon as it gets here I will start that.  Until then though, I'm thinking maybe fennel, cucumber, avocado soup for dinner tonight.  Yep... that sounds delish and I need some delish in my life right now.

This morning after juicing, instead of doing yoga and meditating today I decided to work on a sacred geometry watercolor.  As I was painting I was listening to a new radio show at Intention Radio called  Emerging from the Matrix with Salini.  If I could put into accurately descriptive sentences how and what I was feeling as I listened to Salini (click here for her website www.soultransformation.us)... well, I'd be a published writer.  Seriously, I can't begin to explain the intense connection I had to literally everything she was saying.  There were moments that I honestly forgot where I was and felt like I was there with her in person and that what she was saying was directly to me and my situation.  The information in her first episode called Akasha, Karma and Reincarnation wasn't entirely all new to me yet her knowledge of it was so true, so effortless, it was as if she was channeling Source right there. I learned so much more from her in just that short hour, so much information, almost so much as to boggle the mind.  I plan on listening to both episodes again very soon to just soak in more of what she was saying.  

I find it strange... and beautiful that I only recently found Salini.  Actually I didn't find her, she found me.  I met Salini here, on this blog actually.  I'm incredibly humbled that she's been following me and making supportive comments on my journey. What I find strange is that at this point in my life I actually, you know, googled her.  Why I didn't do it earlier is beyond my understanding.  All I can say is that obviously I wasn't ready.  Well, Now I Am!!! 

2 comments:

Salini said...

Thank you for your kind words beloved daughter. You are always in my prayers from now on......stay the course.....love and light, Salini

sacred geometry said...

I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. I know something information, to know you can click here
sacred geometry
ancient geometry