Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 4 Smoothie

The Mango Lassi is my favorite smoothie right behind my raw Chocolate mock "Latte" I make with Fo-Ti for that vague hint of coffee-ish flavor (recipe here).  I'm sure I'll be posting more versions of the Mango Lassi over the year. 


Day 4 Smoothie, 1-4-13
2 C water
2 bananas
1 Tbs maca root powder
1 tsp coconut oil
1 tsp hemp powder
1/4 tsp cardamon
dash cinnamon
dash vanilla powder
a few grains sea salt (totally optional)
good drizzle of honey
Blend above then then add
1 C frozen mango

REVIEW: Yummy :) Basically it's a Mango Lassie with Banana "mylk"


For those of you wondering how I could possibly come up with 365 completely different smoothie recipes I can tell you that for me it will be easy.  I hardly ever follow a recipe in the first place and every morning I make something different and never look up a recipe to do so.  I guess that is what prompted me to do this 365 days of smoothie recipes.  Partially to share my recipes for you to either try yourself or to inspire you to do as I do.  Just open the fridge every morning and see what calls to you.  Does your body call for chocolate? Berries? Something a little green or maybe even a lot green.  If that sounds a bit scarey to you then feel free to use as many of my recipes you want! :)

No comments: