Sunday, November 25, 2012

Matt's video today couldn't have come at a better time!

I've attached a video below from the Raw Food World TV Show that couldn't have come at a better time for me in my life.  Matt Monarch's insights couldn't have been more perfect and spot on if I'd asked him personally what he thought of my current state of health.  It explains so much of what I've been going through.  On the surface, what I've been eating and the amounts are actually not that bad.  So much better than the average American woman actually.  But it's still a drastic change, a huge step backwards of my norm- or what my norm was for the past four years. (And even the past 4 years was a step backwards from my original first year of being raw.)

This video also clearly explains what happened to, well... to my face!  I thought it was stress and moving from humid ETX to arid WTX.  However, I know Matt is right.  The change in my eating HAS caused not only my weight gain but also how drastically I've aged in the past six months.  

Here's the video... You know I'm going to be seriously rethinking my diet.


No comments: